When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Include a link to their blog
• Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
1. I used to have a not-so-small mole on the middle of my nose
I had that mole for maybe 16 years before undergoing surgery to remove it 1.5 year ago. I got it around 6 years old, it was small at first but it kinda grew up with me and it was getting bigger and bigger. It wasn’t cancerous or anything though. Since it was on my nose and had a considerable size, I couldn’t get rid of it during my teenage years (puberty etc.) because the dermatologists feared that the scar might not heal well. Ever since I removed it, I feel more confident in myself. I’m less reluctant to appear on pictures haha! The surgery left me a scar though, but it’s not that visible.
2. I’ve never watched Titanic
And I don’t intend to, unless I want to.
3. Durians and chicken feet are things I like to eat
I love stinky tofu too :p I haven’t tried natto yet, I wonder how it tastes like!
4. I’m of Chinese-descent but my parents aren’t from China
It’s always troublesome to explain my origins to people sometimes lol My Mom is Malaysian and my Dad Laotian but “ethnically” they are Chinese. We speak Mandarin, Cantonese and French at home etc. All my Dad’s relatives live in France except an aunt in the US and all my Mom’s relatives live in Malaysia. I went there 4 times for vacation, the most recent trip was during summer 2014 🙂
5. I love singing
But I never said I was good at it 😉 I’m ALWAYS down for some KTV! When I go to karaoke with friends, I’m the one who sings the most generally. I make it a rule to sing with at least once more person together though, otherwise it’s no fun and pointless. At some point, I’ve even considered taking singing lessons but it’s too expensive 🙁
6. I share a bunk bed with my younger sister
It has always been like that as far as I remember, we switched a few times between top and bottom bunk but I’m now occupying the top bunk :3
7. I did a retail internship for a brand of French chocolate two years ago
No need to say I gained weight after that lol It was a really good experience though! I have more knowledge about chocolate now hihi